Intelligence Officer (Tech Exploit)
Closing date: 01/29/2020
We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
1. Experience in the development and validation of intelligence courses, standards, instructional support material, student evaluations, and course feedback.
2. Experience working in document and media exploitation (DOMEX) roles, to include site exploitation, digital media collection, or computer forensic examination.
3. Continues to expand and maintain diverse professional working relationships to actively and effectively network across directorate and Agency functions; continually uses networks to resolve issues and problematic situations by sharing resources and lessons learned
4. Understands the interrelationships between various units, organizations, and partners and how these affect the organization’s mission.meeting collection requirements.
5. Establishes close relationships/partnerships with Intelligence Community stakeholders, collection managers, and collectors to enhance awareness of collection needs and to facilitate and improve collection.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Knowledge of DOMEX tradecraft, tools, and methods to support global operational missions across the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
2. Experience leading a training program with a learning management system.
3. Experience providing DOMEX support to Combatant Command exercises in intelligence roles/capacities.